Leapwork supports mobile automation on native devices. Below are the instructions to install and run mobile automation on android devices.
1. Appium Server should be installed on the machine and running, Refer to the link for setting up the Appium server.
2. Android Native Environment should be available on the machine, Refer to the link for the Android Native Environment Set up.
3. Android Mobile device should be connected to the machine.
Steps to perform the Android Device Integration with Leapwork:
Mobile Device Settings
1. Open the "Settings" of the Android Device.
2. Under "Settings" go to the "About Phone" and collect the following Information:
- Device name
- Android Version
Note: If the Android Version and Build Number are not available on the screen after clicking on "About Phone", it could be present under the "Software Information" tab.
3. Tab seven times on the build number to enable the "Developer mode" (which is required to connect the mobile device)
4. Open the "Developer Options" (Phone Settings > System > Developer Options) and verify it is Enabled.
5. In "Developer Options enable USB debugging (Present under "Debugging" section of "Developer Options").
Set Up a Mobile Connection in Leapwork
1. Run the Appium Server.
2. Open the Leapwork > Go To Settings > Select Connections Tab.
4. Click on "Add" available on "Connections".
5. Follow the link to enter the details and set up the Mobile Connection.
Set Up the Mobile Configuration in Leapwork
1. Once the Connection is made Successfully then move to the " Mobile Configurations" tab under "Settings" of Leapwork.
2. Click on "Add".
3. Follow the link to enter the details and set up the Mobile Configuration.
Note: The Mobile Configuration could be set up only after setting up the Mobile Connection.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.