Leapwork is committed to providing the best experience with latest browser versions and their drivers, following the same track Leapwork continuously updates itself to latest version of browsers and their drivers.
So, if you see any of the below messages on the Edge browser version 18 and above, then you need to perform the below steps to resolve it.
Microsoft WebDriver for Microsoft Edge (EdgeHTML) versions 18 and 19 is a Windows Feature on Demand which ensures that it’s always up to date automatically and enables some new ways to get Microsoft WebDriver. Please implement the below steps to configure it in Leapwork:
- Please check if you are on Windows 10 , version 1809 or above.
- If yes, navigate to Leapwork folder and rename the MicrosoftWebDriver.exe by some other name for example MicrosoftWebDriver_backup.exe. Please do the required changes at the following two paths: C:\Program Files\LEAPWORK\Studio , C:\Program Files\LEAPWORK\Agent
- Now navigate to the windows settings->Click on apps-> go to the manage optional features-> Scroll down and see if you are able to find MicrosoftWebDriver.exe in the list of optional features.
- If yes, then restart the system and then try to run your flow again. It should work.
- If not, then run the following command in an elevated command prompt:
DISM.exe /Online /Add-Capability /CapabilityName:Microsoft.WebDriver~~~~0.0.1.0
- Now try to execute your flows again. It should work.
If this issue continues, please contact our Priority Support.