The state of the checkbox (checked/unchecked) in the Desktop Application can be fetched by adding a Toggle state property in the strategy editor of the captured element.
Below are the steps to be followed to get the state of the checkbox in Desktop UI:
1. Use a Find UI Element block and capture the element having the checkbox as shown below:
2. Right-click on the element captured inside the Find UI Element and click on Edit Element to land on the Strategy Editor window.
3. Click on validate. Once the element is validated successfully, add a property named Toggle State by hitting the + icon from the Structure tab in the Strategy Editor Window.
4. Save the Strategy Editor. Add Log Message block for the two possibilities i.e checked/unchecked using the green connectors as shown in point 1.
5. Run the flow to get the current state of the checkbox in Desktop UI application.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.