The state of the radio button (True/False) in Desktop Application can be fetched by adding an IsSelected property in the strategy editor of the captured element.
Below are the steps to be followed to get the state of the Radio Button in Desktop UI:
1. Use a Find UI Element block to capture the element having the Radio Button as shown below:
2. Right-click on the element captured inside the Find UI Element and click on Edit Element to land on the Strategy Editor window.
3. Click on validate. Once the element is validated successfully, add a property named IsSelected by hitting the + icon(Highlighted in the screenshot) from the Structure tab in the Strategy Editor Window.
4. Save the Strategy Editor. And add the Get UI Attribute Block with the Desktop Attributes as IsSelected to fetch the Radio Button state and then add the Log Message block for the possibilities by adding the Field of the Get UI Attribute exists property using the blue connectors as shown below.
5. Run the flow to get the current state of the Radio button in the Desktop UI application.
Conclusion: If the IsSelected: True means Radio button is selected if it's False that means not selected.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.