Leapwork scheduler helps to get the test results via email after the tests specified in the schedule completes execution. Please follow below steps to receive test result via email:
Precondition: User has to configure E-mail Settings in Leapwork before using below steps, here is the documentation explaining the process
- Create New Schedule: To know how to work with schedules, please refer below article:
- On the "Actions" tab, add an action
- Choose the condition from the drop-down to be: "When automation run is completed"
- In Action, choose the option "Send email"
- Specify the email parameters: viz. To/Subject etc.
- The user can do a Right Click in the Subject/Email section to insert tokens, these tokens contain information about the test statistics i.e. Pass/fail test count, start time etc.
- The custom message can also be written formatted with the tokens to have a meaningful test report.
The results can also be fetched via REST API requests. Please refer below article for more information: https://www.leapwork.com/product/documentation/rest-api
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.