LEAPWORK Controllers runs at port 9000, before installing LEAPWORK to a machine LEAPWORK installer checks availability of port 9000.
"Port 9000 is already in use” message is shown due to below reasons.
- Earlier version of LEAPWORK is using port 9000
- Another Program/application is using port 9000
The above mentioned issue can be resolved in following ways:
- If earlier version of LEAPWORK is using port 9000, then the easiest way to do this is to uninstall LEAPWORK and then re-install. To uninstall LEAPWORK , do the following:
- Open a run box by pressing Windows + R.
- Enter “Control Panel” and press ENTER.
- Select “Programs – Uninstall a program” and find LEAPWORK in the list of installed programs.
- Right-click LEAPWORK and select Uninstall.
- Post uninstall try installing latest version of LEAPWORK
- In case another application is using port 9000: Try installing latest version of LEAPWORK and update the port number to the new value during the installation (e.g. Update Automation Controller port to 9001 as shown below)
If the issue continues, please contact our Priority Support.