Customers generally look for easy, informative, robust, and transparent handling of their concerns and queries. Leapwork provides an open platform to the end customers to raise their technical challenges, queries, and concerns to our automation experts via the Zendesk support engine.
Submitting a Request:
For submitting a request to the Leapwork automation expert panel, a user has to follow the below steps:
- Access the URL - https://support.leapwork.com/hc/en-us for landing to the Leapwork Knowledge Base and click on Submit A Request
- Please fill the required fields(i.e., official/work email address registered with us, Subject, Description, and attachment*) in the form displayed and click on Submit. Clicking on Submit button will create a ticket in the Leapwork support system.
NOTE: While mentioning the subject, the below form will intelligently suggest user the related articles by figuring out the keywords where the user can get auto assistance in no time.
Accessing the tickets:
- For accessing the created tickets by a specific user, it is required to sign in to the respective user account. So, for example, if it is a new user, they would require first to sign up as shown below:
- Fill in the required field (i.e., full name, your work email only ) and click on the Sign-up button.
- Once sign up, the user has to verify their account by navigating to the mention email account and clicking on the verification link in the mail received.
- For tracking the created tickets, users will be required to first sign in to their respective account by entering the required credentials as shown below:
- After successfully signing in, a user would be seeing their user account name on the top right corner. Click on the user account name and navigate to My Activities from the listed drop-down menu items.
- In the My request section, a user can track their past/running tickets from the visible dashboard. For the running tickets, a user can click on the required ticket and update it, as shown below
- While updating or tracking a ticket, a user has access to various informative fields like
- Certain users who have admin access to track organization-level tickets can navigate to the organization request section from the user dashboard page and track the required tickets.
For any clarification, please get in touch with our Priority Support.