You can now recover your SQLlite database files in case they are corrupted, using the attached recovery tool and below are the steps to recover:
- Start LEAPWORK Recovery Tool.exe.
- Enter the encryption key.
- Open database for recover (Restore button).
- If the database is malformed than tool automatically restored it (the restored database will be replaced restoring and restoring DB will be renamed to “original name”_backup.sqlite). “original name” - LEAPWORK. AutomationRun as an example.
- If a database is not malformed than tool show user message ”The database is not malformed” and won’t allow to recover it.
After recovery, your LEAPWORK should work as normal.