- Start LEAPWORK Recovery Tool.exe.
- Enter the encryption key.
- Open database for recover (Restore button).
- If the database is malformed than tool automatically restored it (the restored database will be replaced restoring and restoring DB will be renamed to “original name”_backup.sqlite). “original name” - LEAPWORK. AutomationRun as an example.
- If a database is not malformed than tool show user message ”The database is not malformed” and won’t allow to recover it.
Note: Please take the necessary backup of your assets folder before following the above steps - https://support.leapwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/360019895332-How-to-Backup-and-Restore-LEAPWORK-database-version-2018-1-onwards-
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.