While creating a sub-flow, a default name is suggested and sometimes the user saves it with the auto-suggested name. However, the user may require to change the name to make it more meaningful and easily identifiable. Besides this, sometimes renaming is also required when some similar copies of sub-flows are required. In any of such scenarios, please follow the below steps to achieve renaming a sub-flow.
- Either locate the sub-flow from the navigation tree by expanding the folder/flows where it is defined
- Or if you've already opened a flow which contains the sub-flow then Right click on the sub-flow block you want to rename and choose the option, 'Show in Tree' (Refer below screenshot)
- Right Click and Choose the option 'Rename' or simply press F2 key to enable Rename mode
- You can now, type in the desired name.
- Press Enter once the typing is finished and this will rename the sub-flow
Note: The block will be not renamed in cases where it has already been added, the user has to remove and add them again or update the title manually.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.