It is perfectly acceptable to deactivate a license to move it to another Controller machine or to remove all agents from one Controller and add it to another Controller.
In both cases you will need to deactivate the licenses to free up the Controllers and Agents. Deactivation is always done from the Leapwork Studio by selecting the license to deactivate and then clicking 'Deactivate'.
Please follow the below steps to deactivate your license:
Go to Settings --> License Management --> Click on the Deactivate button
Go to Leapwork Settings and click on License management, as shown below
2. You will see the license information being displayed in the studio, as shown below
3. Click on the Deactivate icon
4. You will get a Deactivate License Key popup with a link to complete the deactivation process
5. Click on this link and a popup will open stating that the license key has been deactivated on the Controller, as shown below
6. Click on OK and you have deactivated your Leapwork License successfully.
7. After the deactivation of Leapwork is successful, you will be redirected to a browser window which will show you the License key for Leapwork in case you want to activate Leapwork again in future.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.