In LEAPWORK, users can access MongoDB using a Database building block in LEAPWORK. To do so, users have to run through a few steps to make it work.
Please make sure that the MongoDB ODBC driver has been already installed on the machine before configuring the ODBC connection for corresponding to MongoDB(to install the ODBC driver for MongoDB, Click Here ).
Configuring ODBC connection for MongoDB
1. Open 64-bit ODBC application in your system.
2. Click on Add button (Make sure you choose System DSN, in case you want to run ODBC via agent/schedule)
3. Select "Devart ODBC Driver for MongoDB" (as shown below) and click Finish.
4. Enter a logical name for ODBC data source (1-Data Source Name, 2-Enter a meaningful description, 3- is the database server you want to connect with, 4- The Database name )
5. Click on the Test Connection to make sure that the connection with the Mongo Database has been configured successfully.
Close all windows by pressing the OK button, now you are ready to access the database using LEAPWORK's Database building block.
Users can refer to the below screenshot to know more about how to access the MongoDB DSN using the Database building block in LEAPWORK.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.