Leapwork releases its version upgrades that include new features, improvements, and bug fixes. Users can upgrade to a new version of Leapwork by downloading our latest MSI installer and installing it.
Note:- Please make sure to take a proper backup before upgrading, the backup process is described here.
Users can install Leapwork by downloading an MSI file from Leapwork's website.
Below are the steps to download and install Leapwork.
1. Login to your Leapwork account
2. On the Manage Subscriptions page, click on the Downloads link
3. On the Downloads page, click on the latest x64-bit of MSI
4. Install Leapwork by double-clicking the downloaded MSI file.
5. Click on OK and complete the installation process as described here
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.