Please follow below steps if you get error code 2753 during Leapwork upgrade.
- Take backup of all automation cases.
- Completely uninstall old Leapwork version from control panel.
- Restart your system in case of Windows 7 or 2008.
- Launch the windows registry. Click Start, click Run and enter regedit, click OK.
Note - Before deleting a registry key, please ensure to take backup of the registry key as deleting a registry key could cause inconsistencies on the machine.
- Once the Registry Editor is open, take a backup of the registry from File - Export - Enter File Name - Save (Save as .reg).
- Browse to the following path : HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Installer\Products\
- Search for the keywords 'Leapwork'. Delete the particular GUID entries for Leapwork that it finds. (Make sure you take a backup before deleting the keys).
Note: The GUID seen in the screenshot is different for every version of Leapwork make sure you search with the above mentioned keywords.
Close the Registry Editor and attempt to install the latest version of Leapwork as your system configuration.
If this issue continues, please contact our Priority Support.