Leapworkallows you to test your application under development in cloud based remote environments like SauceLab and BrowserStack. If you have SauceLab subscription then you can test your application under development from your local machine using Sauce Connect. Sauce Connect is a proxy server that opens a secure connection between a Sauce Labs virtual machine running your browser tests, and an application or website you want to test that's on your local machine or behind a corporate firewall.
Please follow below steps to test your local app from SauceLab using Leapwork.
- Download Sauce Connect from below URL. https://wiki.saucelabs.com/display/DOCS/Sauce+Connect+Proxy
If you're using Windows 7, 8 or 10 platform then click link "Download Sauce Connect v4.4.11 for Windows 7+"
- After download, extract the files
- Navigate inside the folder till you reach a bin folder
- Open command window and navigate to the same folder
- After that type the following command in the command line "sc.exe -P 8000 -u YourSauceUserName -k YourSauceKey", for more info about all command line options please visit Sauce Command Reference
- While your command is running Sauce lab will try to Setup a Selenium listener port on your system therefore it will ask you to add a firewall exception in your system by pressing Allow access button.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.