User can login to any remote machine by creating a Custom Remote Login Block, below are the steps for same :
- Lock the screen of the machine with the Agent.
- Capture the part of the screen that is always there when it is locked, like “Press Ctrl+Alt+Delete to unlock” in our case.
- Use Type text block to type key combination "Ctrl+Alt+Delete".
- Now capture required “Administrator” or any other "User" using "Find Image" block and pipe position of user image to Click position block.
- After that type password hit enter to login and verify login success.
User can use few more blocks to check screen status, in case of locked screen user can trigger above custom block else continue test.
Alternatively, This custom block can be used in first test case in the schedule or at the beginning of each case if required. The scheduler executes cases in the same order as they are shown in case explorer from top to down including sub folders. You can change cases order in explorer by dragging and dropping and then editing and saving your schedule.