Leapwork allow it's users to work on team, one way of achieving working in team is to store all artifacts (test case, schedules, environments, and results-also called as Assets) in a folder on a shared drive. Below are the steps to configure Leapwork sharing via Google drive.
- Install google drive on your PC and login to google drive with you gmail credentials.
- Configure permissions parameters for google disc folder:
- Right click on the icon Google Drive and click Properties.
- Choose security tab and click Edit button
- Click the Add button, then Advanced button in the window Select Users or Groups, then Find now and find in the list the option “Everyone“.
- Click OK and make sure the user has all the permissions in the list (tick the check boxes).
- Apply the changes made and click OK in the two windows.
- Updating Configs
- Stop the Leapwork Controller in Windows services.
- Go to the Leapwork folder, open the Controller folder (by default C:\Program Files\LEAPTEST\Controller), find and open controller.config.
- Change the original path to your Assets, “C:\\Program Files\\LEAPTEST\\Assets\\” to the path to the Google drive folder “C:\\Users\\User.Name\\GoogleDrive\\Assets\\”.
The original path: Google drive path:
- Save and close the controller.config file. Start the Controller in services and go to Leapwork Studio, create any project and save it and close the Studio. Verify that the changes have been saved to the Google Drive folder.
For more information, please contact our Priority Support.