Toggling Capture to On/Off is required in many cases:
- In case of Web/Desktop UI applications when we've to capture some special controls such as drop-down menu which appears only when clicked.
- In case of Image and Text recognition, when we use the Find image/Click image blocks and capture image by choosing option "Select image to find" the whole screen goes white but for a icon. And we might require to minimize some window, shift focus to some application etc. so that we can bring the required images in focus. See below:
Then this should be done using below steps:
- Enable the capture, choosing from block i.e. "Select Web Element to find", "Select UI Element" or "Select image to find"
- Disable the capture using either "ESC" key on the keyboard or Clicking the green button in the bottom right corner (Capture mode ON).
- Perform the required operation i.e. click on drop-down menu to see the entire list, switch focus, bring application to front, etc.
- When you are ready to capture use the keystrokes – CTRL+F1 and capture what you need.
For any clarification, please contact our Priority Support.