"Set Web Dropdown" block works on dropdown with standard select options, if "Set Web Dropdown" block is not working for you then probably you have custom implementation for drop-down.
To check drop-down implementation in your application by pressing F12 key on your browser and inspect the drop-down web element, if <select> option is missing the it is probably custom implementation.
Drop-down can be handled by using "Click Web Element" block as shown below:
Below is example of custom drop-down
To capture Drop-down values you please follow below steps
- Select "Capture new web element" and choose the locator to click on drop-down
- Now use second "click web element" to capture your options, for that press "Capture new web element" then you will be navigated to drop-down menu but here you will not be able to select any options in drop-down as capture mode will not allow you to choose drop-down options, to choose drop-down options follow below steps
- Press Escape key to disable capture mode
- Now click on drop-down and navigate to option you want to choose
- Press CTRL+F1 to enable capture mode and pick your option from drop-down
Please not you may have to select "Scroll to find" down as shown below in case you have to search for option in drop-down.
Note: Drop-down selection can be made dynamic by choosing correct locator strategy with usage of token as shown below, here we are looking for "a" tag equals "CSS" and this value can be fetched dynamically.
Passing dynamic values
If this Issue continues, please contact our support Priority Support.